cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can i clear Database & Log space from Power Platform for power apps & Power Automate

I am getting warning message on Power Platform as Your organization (tenant) is over capacity. This will impact certain environment operations.  as but when i am trying to clear the space from database & log section i am not able to find that clear/delete option.

Can anyone please suggest on this, how i can clear the storage.

Also please suggest how can i increase my capacity space.

Capacity.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @amleshk66 ,

Do you want to clear Database & Log space for your Environment through Power Platform Admin Center?

If you want to clear Database & Log space for your Environment through Power Platform Admin Center, I afraid that there is no direct way to achieve your needs in Power Apps currently.

On your side, you could take the following actions to take for a storage capacity deficit:

You can always free up storagedelete unwanted environments, or buy more capacity to be compliant with storage usage. To learn more about capacity add-ons, see the Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide or the "Add-ons" section of the Power Apps and Power Automate Licensing Guide. You can work through your organization's standard procurement process to purchase capacity add-ons.

More details about free up storage in Power Apps Environment, please try the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/free-storage-space

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (6,429)