cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How can I achieve retrieving list of all available apps in all environments with thier user details?

Hello,

I require  a list of all apps from all environments with their owner and users with whom app is shared details.

I assume COE Apps don't have such information, Is there any readymade script available to get such reports?

I see Get-AdminPowerAppsUserDetails/Get-AdminPowerApps, however it only shows it's owner details and not their user details with whom app is shared.

Moreover it only seems to be listing down the canvas apps and not other types of apps.

Can anyone please guide on this?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: How can I achieve retrieving list of all available apps in all environments with thier user details?

Hi @dave8 .

Please try with the following command to get a list of PowerApp app owners and users

Get-PowerAppRoleAssignment -AppName "AppID of PowerApp"

For more reference: PowerShell Cmdlets for PowerApps and Flow creators and administrators 

Hope this helps.

Sik

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Re: How can I achieve retrieving list of all available apps in all environments with thier user details?

Thank you, I see that this is useful for PowerApps Canvas Application, Can you please share how can I retrieve details for "Model Driven Apps" OR Any other types of apps in the power platform?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dave8 ,

The PowerShell cmdlet can only retrieve Canvas App and flow. 

In my opinion, there is no way to get the shared users for Model-driven App.

Sik

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dave8 ,

I just found that If you configure a specific security role for Model-driven App, All users that related to that specific security roles is the shared user you want. 

Security Role Entity has Many to Many relationship with User Entity, so you can use a basic LookUp formula to get all related users.

LookUp('Security Role', Name="The Role Name").Users //Gallery.Items property

Sik 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,629)