cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

How do I make it so my model-driven app is no longer dependent on a security role?

I'm trying to delete a solution but it's saying it has a role that is  required by a model-driven app.

tryingtodelete.png

I've gone into the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app and removed all the entities and what else but I have no clue about dealing with the Roles. Is there a way to make it so this model-driven app is no longer dependent on that role? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How do I make it so my model-driven app is no longer dependent on a security role?

Hi @Mgodby 

Have you tried updating the Security Role settings for the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app?

The security role settings are kind of hidden.  You need to...

1. Open the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app
  2. Open Advanced Setting (cog icon in top right corner)
  3. Use the top navigation to navigate to Settings --> My Apps
  4. On the Solution Health Hub Something app, click the ellipses (...) and Manage Roles

Hope this works for you

Annotation 2020-02-21 084601.png

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How do I make it so my model-driven app is no longer dependent on a security role?

Hi @Mgodby 

Have you tried updating the Security Role settings for the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app?

The security role settings are kind of hidden.  You need to...

1. Open the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app
  2. Open Advanced Setting (cog icon in top right corner)
  3. Use the top navigation to navigate to Settings --> My Apps
  4. On the Solution Health Hub Something app, click the ellipses (...) and Manage Roles

Hope this works for you

Annotation 2020-02-21 084601.png

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

It worked. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (7,936)