cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mgodby
Level 8

How do I make it so my model-driven app is no longer dependent on a security role?

I'm trying to delete a solution but it's saying it has a role that is  required by a model-driven app.

tryingtodelete.png

I've gone into the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app and removed all the entities and what else but I have no clue about dealing with the Roles. Is there a way to make it so this model-driven app is no longer dependent on that role? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HSheild
Level 10

Re: How do I make it so my model-driven app is no longer dependent on a security role?

Hi @Mgodby 

Have you tried updating the Security Role settings for the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app?

The security role settings are kind of hidden.  You need to...

1. Open the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app
  2. Open Advanced Setting (cog icon in top right corner)
  3. Use the top navigation to navigate to Settings --> My Apps
  4. On the Solution Health Hub Something app, click the ellipses (...) and Manage Roles

Hope this works for you

Annotation 2020-02-21 084601.png

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HSheild
Level 10

Re: How do I make it so my model-driven app is no longer dependent on a security role?

Hi @Mgodby 

Have you tried updating the Security Role settings for the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app?

The security role settings are kind of hidden.  You need to...

1. Open the Solution Health Hub Something model-driven app
  2. Open Advanced Setting (cog icon in top right corner)
  3. Use the top navigation to navigate to Settings --> My Apps
  4. On the Solution Health Hub Something app, click the ellipses (...) and Manage Roles

Hope this works for you

Annotation 2020-02-21 084601.png

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

Mgodby
Level 8

It worked. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,194)