cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

How to change the connection reference of the flow? Unable to change the connection reference

Hello,

There seems to be two ways to change the connection reference in Power Automate:

1) Data > Connections > select connection > switch account : This is not working as after I enter the new account, prompt gets closed, and connection reference doesn't change. For example, User1 has CDS connection, User2 has CDS connection created, When I login as User1 and try to switch account for CDS connection with User2, after entering User2 account, prompt gets closed and connection reference stays with User1

2) Click on flow action >  Add new connection reference > pop-up just keep loading and login prompt is not appearing.

Any clue?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
HSheild
Super User
Super User

HI @dave8 ,

I've just tested both of those methods and they work for me.  What browser are you using?  I am using Edge.  Might be worth clearing your cache?

powerautomatvir
Regular Visitor

Hi,

did you ever resolve this? I'm having the same issue.

dholmes55
Regular Visitor

I am having this same issue... did anyone find a solution? @dave8 @powerautomatvir @HSheild 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,734)