cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Catherin
Frequent Visitor

How to get list of applications shared with particular user

Dear experts,

I want to do a assessment of how many apps are shared with a particular user in power platfor. Hence looking for a way to find user wise list of appplication.

I am using CoE toolkit but it does not give a clarity on user level.

Use case : I want to check how many application are shared with User John doe in power platfrom.

Is there any dashboard or query i can fetch this information from?

Thanks in Adv!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jukka-niiranen
Super User
Super User

The user level sharing info is available if you open the Power Platform User record in the Admin View app (model-driven version, the Teams canvas app version doesn't have this. The "app access" subgrid should show the Power Apps canvas apps either owned by or shared to the user. Here's an example:

jukkaniiranen_0-1661194487119.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Catherin : Please check the flows "CLEANUP HELPER - Power Apps User Shared With" and "CLEANUP - Admin | Sync Template v3 (Power Apps User Shared With)," which gather the information of users that got access to apps.  Currently, these flows capture the count of users. You might need to customize these flows to capture the user-level information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.

If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/devendravelegandla/

jukka-niiranen
Super User
Super User

The user level sharing info is available if you open the Power Platform User record in the Admin View app (model-driven version, the Teams canvas app version doesn't have this. The "app access" subgrid should show the Power Apps canvas apps either owned by or shared to the user. Here's an example:

jukkaniiranen_0-1661194487119.png

Thanks @jukka-niiranen this was exactly what i was looking for. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,987)