cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to switch user login

Hi all,

I have two user id for PowerApps, one is personal (work account personal) and another is from my company. How to switch between these two ? 

I'm using Chrome, every time I load make.powerapps.com, it keep saying need sign in, and if I signing in, it always look at my company account. Weird is in the same Chrome but different tab, I already login with my personal account and open admin.powerapps.com.

During try out, after that error need sign in, I try to sign out and choose my company account, but after it ask to sign in, again it ask me to login in my company domain.

Please help.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Yes, I also had this issue sometimes. 

It seems to be a credential cache error, the workaround I found is to clear the browser cache.

Please try it on to see if it works for you.

Sik

jlindstrom
Super User
Super User

The way I do it is browser profiles in chrome or chromium edge. I have a profile for each login and when I wish to work in that persona I switch browser profiles. Larry chromium edge has had some issues with having to log in manually so I recreated my profiles and the. It worked

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi   ,

I'm sorry, how can we create this "browser profile" ?

Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (72,295)