cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCFelix
Frequent Visitor

Internet Explorer 11 and Power Apps Release 3.21094.21

Hi,

Is Internet Explorer 11 no longer supported with Power Apps Release 3.21094.21?

If you have published an app using release 3.21094.21 when an Internet Explorer user loads the app, the background loads but the app is not displayed. Testing if it was the 3.21094.21 release I reverted it back to 3.21093.33 and the app works in IE.

I am aware of the depreciation warning in important-changes-coming, and I don't overly care about people using IE, I just want to advise users to no longer use it.

Cheers,

DCFelix.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @DCFelix,

We're past the point of deprecation. As of August 2021 IE is no longer supported for modern Microsoft online services like Power Apps, Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, etc. If you ever raise a support ticket with Microsoft, they will inform you that they can't help you if you're on IE and will tell you to use a supported browser.

Your organization should already be preparing to move away from IE completely for any use of it because it's end of life is June 2022. I realize this may not be fully possible due to many legacy systems only working with older browsers like IE11, but at the very least your modern applications should not be depending on it.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @DCFelix,

We're past the point of deprecation. As of August 2021 IE is no longer supported for modern Microsoft online services like Power Apps, Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, etc. If you ever raise a support ticket with Microsoft, they will inform you that they can't help you if you're on IE and will tell you to use a supported browser.

Your organization should already be preparing to move away from IE completely for any use of it because it's end of life is June 2022. I realize this may not be fully possible due to many legacy systems only working with older browsers like IE11, but at the very least your modern applications should not be depending on it.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

DCFelix
Frequent Visitor

Cheers @ChrisPiasecki for the confirmation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,297)