cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinven111
Frequent Visitor

Is there any report for overall apps usage in Power Apps?

Hi, can I check if there is any report we can see or download for overall apps usage in Power Apps instead of individual Analytics report for power apps? Reason being we have over 100 apps in our production environment and we would like to monitor the overall usage for all apps in single Analytics tool, instead have to go to individual app and click on the Analytics to display the usage for 1 app. Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated, thanks! 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chinven111 ,

You could go Here to see reports in each environment.

v-xiaochen-msft_0-1616048438440.png

If you want more information, please check this link.

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. But I cannot see the app name in the launcher chart, only the player version.

Any idea how to view by app name for the usage? Thanks

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chinven111 ,

Unfortunately it does not currently support this feature.

If you have any ideas, you could submit them to Here .

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,368)