cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarioContreras
Advocate II
Advocate II

Licensing Guide November 2021 Issues

The latest licensing guide (November 2021) just released when Ignite Fall 2021 started, has some issues:

• Cover page is just the image without the title as the previous versions
  • Table of contents with issues - after Capacity add-ons section, a table footer is listed
  • All details about the new pay-as-you-go model is missing

Would it be updated/fixed before December 2021? I'm quite interested on learning more about how the pay-as-you-go model works.

3 REPLIES 3
Yeiner
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks, Yeiner. In fact, that post is the one I read that let me know about the new model, but I need not just an announcement blog post but the full details about how it's going to work and how this new model relates with existing ones. The licensing guide is the main source for all licensing topics and it's not including the new model recently announcement, which is a gap that needs to be fixed.

Also, as an example. When the Power Apps per app license changed, the licensing guide reflected such change. In the pay-as-you-go case, it's still missing.

Power Apps pricing and licensing updates (microsoft.com)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,140)