cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

MS Pro Dev Environment disabled

Hello Everyone,

I was creating apps in MS Pro Dev Environment and everything was fine , but from yesterday I am not able to create new apps in MS Pro Dev environment and getting error as :

"It looks like you don't have permission to create apps in this environment. To make an app, switch to a different environment."

I have many apps already in this environment but I am not able to create anything new. Has there been any change recently or I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks,

Shreyansh

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello @v-shsi16,

I hope you're well. I'm looking at the documentation here.  And it says "You can create unlimited apps", but later on it talks about capacity limits, such as database size is 200 MB

I wonder if you've hit one of the capacity limits and this is stopping you creating apps now? Just a guess though.

Good luck with it. Let me know how you get on.

Garry

View solution in original post

Regular Visitor

@v-shsi16 , what you are refering to is pure internal Microsoft policy to control access to internal envs. This  has nothing to do with the product itself. Contact your usual CSEO support team to investigate this.

2 REPLIES 2
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello @v-shsi16,

I hope you're well. I'm looking at the documentation here.  And it says "You can create unlimited apps", but later on it talks about capacity limits, such as database size is 200 MB

I wonder if you've hit one of the capacity limits and this is stopping you creating apps now? Just a guess though.

Good luck with it. Let me know how you get on.

Garry

Regular Visitor

@v-shsi16 , what you are refering to is pure internal Microsoft policy to control access to internal envs. This  has nothing to do with the product itself. Contact your usual CSEO support team to investigate this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (39,102)