cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leo85
Resolver III
Resolver III

Maximum number of exceptions in DLP policy

We have a very large tenant with thousands of teams, which can potentially all host a Dataverse for Teams environment. All these environments need to be governed, among other things by a respective DLP policy. We will likely have one policy for all Dataverse for Teams environments.

Is there a limit to the number of included/excluded environments for a single DLP policy?

Could there be a performance impact, for example on the time needed to open a Power App, if a DLP policy contains thousands of inclusions?

2 REPLIES 2
GarryPope
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hello @leo85,

I hope you are well.
Did you find out the answer to your question? It would be interesting to know. The only thing I could find was about the number of environments that can be created for Dataverse for Teams.

This Microsoft Docs says, "Whereas Dataverse for Teams focuses on one environment per team for up to 10,000 teams." 

This Power Apps blog confirms maximum of 10,000 environments, "Based on the number of Microsoft 365 seats an organization has, this change will result in automatic entitlement increases of up to a total of 10,000 environments."

But, unfortunately, the above doesn't answer your question. Please let me know if you found the answer.

leo85
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @GarryPope ,

no, unfortunately not.

Regards,

Leo

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,821)