cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Meeting Capture Action Item/Task

As of right now, in Meeting Capture, I've linked my Planner and can add action items/tasks.  That said, all I can do is select one person and not multiple, like you can in Planner.  Is there a setting that I need to adjust or is that a limitation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Meeting Capture Action Item/Task

Hi AimsterKP,

Sorry for the late reply (and bad news) but this is a limitation with that operation. As of right now, you can only provide a task with a single assignee.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AimsterKP,

Which screen that you are referring to? Please share the related formulas and controls with screenshots.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I noticed the issue/limitation when I was in the middle of a meeting, trying to assign to more than one person. I tried to find where on the back end the task limitation could be adjusted, however, I am still too much of a newbie and couldn't figure this out (without devoting too much time than my managers would approve of).

Thank you!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Bueller?....Bueller?

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi AimsterKP,

Sorry for the late reply (and bad news) but this is a limitation with that operation. As of right now, you can only provide a task with a single assignee.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Users online (7,220)