cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Mimimum permissions in dynamics for all canvas app being visible playable and editable by Makers

Hi.

We have a sandbox environnement (with a CDS base) and we wish every maker on this environment can see, launch, and edit all canvas app on this env. (and view/edit every solution)

Which rights should I add to Environment Makers Role ? (it is not clears which one is necessary)
image.png

Thanks you.
Regards,
Guillaume.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hi @Guillaume_Ki 

If you want users to do everything in this environment then it might be as simple as giving them either the System Administrator or System Customizer roles. Rather that editing the permissions of the Environment Maker. Or start with one of those roles, create a new one and remove the permissions you don’t want them to have.

Hi @HSheild 

I guess that could be the easiest way of doing it, but it just doesn't feel right to implement governance without understanding what's going on behind, does it ?

Permissions with CDS is just a big black box for me, there is so many but you don't get half of it, so i'm looking for someone who does and is willing to share.

I don't want my makers being able to change anything to this environment settings, just the content and solutions. Will System Customizer role prevent it ?

We have 40k users on our tenant so we don't wanna miss something and understanding is the best way not to.

Regards,

Frequent Visitor

Hi

Still cannot found a role to view every powerapp on an environment, even admin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (72,248)