I have just created a new environment in the Power Platform Admin Centre and just filled out all of the fields as required which also included "Add a database". Everything went through without issue and the environment has been created.
The issue I have is that when I go to https://make.powerapps.com/ the new environment is not listed .. All the other ones are, but not this one.
However, if I go to https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/ then my environment IS listed ..
Why would an environment show up in one app, but not the other.
Thanks in advance for any help
Solved! Go to Solution.
This is happening to us. But it is more than a few minutes - it is days.
* I create a production environment via the PowerApps admin centre (the standard one accessible to makers, not the global admin one).
* It shows up in the Environment drop-down at the top right corner of the screen, near the settings icon.
* It also shows up in the list of Environments from the admin centre. All good so far.
* HOWEVER - after a bit more time (may 30 minutes or more), the Environment DISAPPEARS from both the drop-down list at the top of the screen AND from the Environments list in the admin portal. This is true for new environments I created a couple of days ago.
* When I ask our global tenant admin to have a look in his list, he CAN see the new environments listed even though
* STRANGELY - if I switch to PowerAutomate, then the new environments DO show up in the drop-down list.
Please advise what is causing this - a MS bug, a license issue, a storage limit etc.
We only have 2 other environments, not many apps and don't use Dataverse other than for solutions (we use SQL as our DB).
Sadly, it is a "known" bug that we encounter a lot. It can take days, weeks before a user sees all the environments they have access to. However, if you provide the user with a direct link to the environment, they will have no problem accessing it...
If it is not coming even after days & you have all the required access, then take the solution URL like- 'https://make.gov.powerapps.us/environments/28d160bd-381e-4528-aaca-7df4e111111f/solutions' from your colleague who can see that & try opening the same in your logged in browser. It will work.
Please vote if that works.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!