cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreasAmentas
Frequent Visitor

My long list of canvas powerapp has disappeared

Started with me not being able to share my powerapps, then they were greyed out, and now they are cone completely.  Even so my model app are there.  Any thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @AndreasAmentas , are you able to share a full screen screenshot so we can see what you are looking at? There are multiple ways to access your apps. 

Are you the owner of these apps?

AndreasAmentas
Frequent Visitor

AndreasAmentas_0-1631218600013.png

Thanks. First of all an update. I now seem to be able to see my list of apps.  (strange)

I can' neither see users when I try to share the app Z(From a few different places) or connections when I go data in the powerapps home page.

Although I can use my app and access data from in the Dev Environment, but cannot share on create new data connections outside the app app.  When I do, neither actions resolves, I just get the "working" symbol. 

1. I can see the data "connection" within the app. 

2. If I go to connections in the powerapps tab , I can't see any of the existing connections or create a new connection.

Cheers

Also, yes I am the owner.

Partner center is not accepting that I am the Global Admin... I am looking at this. 

HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @AndreasAmentas , this is some very strange behaviour that I have not seen before. If I was you I would raise a support request with Microsoft as they will be able to see what is going on behind the scenes and help you troubleshoot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,071)