cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreasAmentas
Frequent Visitor

My long list of canvas powerapp has disappeared

Started with me not being able to share my powerapps, then they were greyed out, and now they are cone completely.  Even so my model app are there.  Any thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @AndreasAmentas , are you able to share a full screen screenshot so we can see what you are looking at? There are multiple ways to access your apps. 

Are you the owner of these apps?

AndreasAmentas
Frequent Visitor

AndreasAmentas_0-1631218600013.png

Thanks. First of all an update. I now seem to be able to see my list of apps.  (strange)

I can' neither see users when I try to share the app Z(From a few different places) or connections when I go data in the powerapps home page.

Although I can use my app and access data from in the Dev Environment, but cannot share on create new data connections outside the app app.  When I do, neither actions resolves, I just get the "working" symbol. 

1. I can see the data "connection" within the app. 

2. If I go to connections in the powerapps tab , I can't see any of the existing connections or create a new connection.

Cheers

Also, yes I am the owner.

Partner center is not accepting that I am the Global Admin... I am looking at this. 

HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @AndreasAmentas , this is some very strange behaviour that I have not seen before. If I was you I would raise a support request with Microsoft as they will be able to see what is going on behind the scenes and help you troubleshoot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,419)