cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LightOfOdin
Level: Powered On

Onboarding

Hi all,

I've taken the Onboarding application template and have filled out the various fields. E.g. Resources, Tasks etc..

The issue I'm facing is when I invite my employees to try out the application, they're recieving errors based on 

data retrieval from share point

Error: Failed to load Leadership links. Server Response. Failed to read metadata from file source. Response from end service is: Not found.

4 REPLIES 4
PowerApps Staff caburk
PowerApps Staff

Re: Onboarding

@LightOfOdin - Can you provide a Session ID?

LightOfOdin

Hi caburk,

Of course not an issue. This is the error on one of my managers. Note that application works perfectly fine for me. Issues arise only with my collegues. 

Error: Failed to load tasks. The specified record was not found. Server Response. Failed to read meta data from file source. Response from the end service is: Not Found clientRequestId: 060ff30c-e3a5--4bbc-ae5f-c6a2ffe5defc service requestId:060ff30c-e3a5--4bbc-ae5f-c6a2ffe5defc

SessionId: 7f136475-4bea-4b21-8302-132bb15c0a81

Please let me know if you need anything else.

PowerApps Staff caburk
PowerApps Staff

@LightOfOdin - I'm seeing an authentication/permission failure followed by a long list of "Not found" errors. Is your app setup in the same subscription (AAD tenant) as the users accessing the app? And do users have access to the content being returned in the app? They need access to the app and the data sources the app connects to.

Given the amount of errors, someone would need to look at your setup. Have you filed a support ticket?

Highlighted
LightOfOdin

Hi Caburk,

That sounds quite odd. They should all be part of the same AD forest. I used the onboarding template provide by PowerApps, then I clicked on something along the lines of "Make my own app". I haven't create a support ticket as of yet. Is this something you're able to do from your end? Or if you can direct me to the right direct to create the ticket.

Really looking at using this application within our workforce.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Users Online
Currently online: 102 members 5,376 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: