cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VilPel
Helper III
Helper III

Other users not able to trigger Flows in Solution package in target environment?

Hello,

I ran into this problem today that the users in a target environment are not able to see/run the Flows in a managed solution package. I have a Power App in the package that triggers these Flows. I uploaded a managed solution file from DEV environment to PRODUCTION environment and only the person who imported the package is able to trigger the Flows from the app. Also, when the person who imported the solution goes to edit mode of the app, for them the Flows are connected in the app. When any other user goes to the edit mode, the Flows are not connected.

Do I need to share the Flows separately and why aren't the Flows connected for the other users?

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A quick fix is remove the flow connection from the app and re-add them again. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LarsCJensen
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm encountering the same issue. When running the monitor on an end user I get the following error when running a flow:

Run failed: Connection not configured for this service.

@VilPel do you get the same error? 

A quick fix is remove the flow connection from the app and re-add them again. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Users online (3,181)