Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrDannyHarry
Resolver I
Resolver I

Power Apps Licensing for CSP

Hi All,

Is there any way we can get Internal Use Rights/MPN Benefits for PowerApps? We're a CSP so can assign them to ourselves at cost price but none of the competencies seem to give us PowerApps licenses as a benefit.

Just curious because since End of last year SQL is now a Premium connector.

Cheers, Danny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
danielbazetto
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MrDannyHarry 

I believe that the best channel to get this kind of information is the partner center. Please raise a ticket with them and they must be able to work with on the licensing questions. Perhaps also involve your TAM or Microsoft point of contact in the discussion.

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @MrDannyHarry 

You should have Dynamics 365 as part of your IUR and this gives you to ability to use Power Apps in the context of extending Dynamics 365.

I don’t believe that there is a stand alone IUR for Power Apps or other Power Platform components like AI Builder etc. for Partners. I would like to be proven wrong though!!

danielbazetto
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MrDannyHarry 

I believe that the best channel to get this kind of information is the partner center. Please raise a ticket with them and they must be able to work with on the licensing questions. Perhaps also involve your TAM or Microsoft point of contact in the discussion.

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/support

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,225)