cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewtKris1
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps Portal Convert - licensing issues HELP!

I know this isn't the right forum, but it appears the forum for portals is turned off at the moment.

I have a trial Portal that was suspended and has two days left on its suspension before its deleted. When I try to convert to production, I get a message that I don't have the appropriate license.

NPF_Trial Suspended.png

NPI_appropriate licensing msg_portal.png

However, the client nonprofit this Portal is for has Power Apps Portals login capacity add-on for 100 users a month, I am the Portal owner, and a global admin. I have not encountered this issue regarding licensing before, but this is extremely frustrating. Am I overlooking a component? Here's a screenshot of the licenses: 

NewtKris1_0-1653998136165.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NewtKris1
Frequent Visitor

It turned out I needed to remove my Power Apps license and assign it again, which was weird.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PowerPuffKK
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @NewtKris1 ,

In order to convert a portal from trial to production, you yourself (or whoever has developed the portal) also needs to have a valid Power Apps license (either per app or per user).

Did you manage to solve the issue in time?

Warm regards,

Kristine

NewtKris1
Frequent Visitor

It turned out I needed to remove my Power Apps license and assign it again, which was weird.

jevans-sariands

I have the exact same issue. I've deleted everything, recreated environments, removed / reassigned licenses, have given myself permissions to do absolutely everything in M365 and Azure and still get the same message. Opened a case and they couldn't figure it out either. I'm using the Community Portal which is part of the DynCRM installation. I cannot find anything which provides different license requirements other than what is already provided to nonprofits. 

I've been beating my head against a wall on this for over a month. Someone please help!!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (2,378)