Did you mean: 
JitenderSinghEH
Helper I
Helper I

Power Apps license User vs developer

Hello
i need some clarification regarding power apps license
i have 2 developers and 100 user. i need to create 10 power apps
the 2 developer will create and build the app and the users will only run the apps.
i was thinking about getting per user plan (~20$)
so my question is will i need to play for 2 developers only or do i need to pay for 100 users as well?
2 developers and 100 user already have standard license office365 E3 (premium connecter not inlcuded)

so i need to pay for 2 developers or all the users?

also if you have anyother tips how i can bring down the cost that will be great.
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @JitenderSinghEH 

Will the apps be using premium connectors? If yes, then all of your users will need the Power Apps per User license. I also assume that they will all need access to the 10 apps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @JitenderSinghEH 

Will the apps be using premium connectors? If yes, then all of your users will need the Power Apps per User license. I also assume that they will all need access to the 10 apps.

thanks Hsheild, my apps will be using premium connectors.

if all user need license then it will be costly. i thought only developers will need license.

is there another way you suggest to bring down the cost?

HSheild
Super User
Super User

Without knowing more about what your 10 apps are doing and how they will be used it is difficult to give any advice on cutting costs. If you think the cost is too much and you won’t get a good enough ROI then maybe Power Apps is not the right solution for you. With 10 apps I would expect really a good ROI if the apps were worth developing 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,579)