cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Brad_Morgan
Level: Powered On

PowerApp PowerShell to Get Connectors by App

I need a way to get connectors by PowerApp app using PowerShell. I know there is a Get-PowerAppConnector cmdlet, but it does not tell me on which Apps the connectors are used. Additionally, the Get-PowerAppConnector cmdlet takes a -Filter parameter but I dont know what it's looking for. If I pass it an AppId or App Name it returns no results.

5 REPLIES 5
PowerApps Staff jo
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApp PowerShell to Get Connectors by App

The PowerAppConnector returns all of the connectors (both custom & standard) that are supported in a given environment. If you have a question around a cmdlet remember that you can use Get-Help to see details & examples: Get-Help Get-PowerAppConnector.

We do have a Admin cmdlet that returns all of the connections that are referenced by an app called Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences.

PS C:\> Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -AppName ... -EnvironmentName ...

ConnectionName : ..
ConnectionId : /providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/scopes/admin/environments/.../apis/shared_office365users/connections/...
FullConnectorName : /providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/scopes/admin/environments/../apis/shared_office365users
ConnectorName : shared_office365users
DisplayName :
CreatedTime : 2017-06-23T02:10:13.2807705Z
CreatedBy : @{..}
LastModifiedTime : 2017-06-23T02:10:16.0947397Z
EnvironmentName : ..
Statuses : {@{status=Connected}}
Internal : @{..}

Brad_Morgan

Thank you for your reply! I am having odd results when running Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -AppName -EnvironmentName, the output is a list of connection references for a given connector in multiple apps. It seems to disregard the -AppName parameter I passed.

image.pngAddtionally, the Get-Help Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -Examples appears to be outdated

image.png

Brad_Morgan

I am getting odd output when running Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -AppName -EnvironmentName. The output shows multiple entries for a connector regardless of the specific App Name I pass in the -AppName parameter. I am looking to find only the list of connectors used in the AppName passed.

image.png

Additionally, running Get-Help Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -Examples appears to be outdated.

image.png

demora

Hi @Brad_Morgan, thanks for surfacing this issue with the powershell scripts. This should not be the expected behavior, unless it's possible that you have two connections for the same app? I will take a look at this and publish a fix for the next update.

Thanks,

Denise

Brad_Morgan

@demorathank you so much! I need to be able to loop through all apps and find the connections used for each. Please keep me posted.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,011)