Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Licensing - Per App Per User Per Month

Hello All, 

In an environment, I am having below apps and resources, 

Canvas App - 1 

Model Driven App - 2

Flows - 5+

Entities - 10+

I have 100+ per app per user licenses.  Do I still need to purchase per user per month unlimited app license OR I can assign 2 per app per user license to each user? 

Please provide appropriate information on this. 

Thanks in Advance

@Manoj-VNBB 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: PowerApps Licensing - Per App Per User Per Month

@Manoj-VNBB

If your need your users to access the 3 apps then you will need 2 powerapps per app license per user, so if you 100 powerapps per app licenses these can give access to 50 users for the 3 apps your have. 

1 Powerapp per app licence gives user access to 2 apps either model or canvas. 

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: PowerApps Licensing - Per App Per User Per Month

The per user per app licence allows each user to access 2 apps.

If you want to maximise your licences you could merge the 2 model driven apps into 1 or try and embed your canvas app within one of the model driven apps but at the moment you will need 200 licenses for your 100 users.

However I'm at a loss as to why you would want users to have to switch apps. In our world we use often use per app licenses, 1 part of it is used for our standard app and the other half is used to provide Outlook access.

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,005)