cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerApps license and SharePoint Form

Hello everyone, I have a problem with assign license PowerApps per app to users which use Premium connector in SharePoint form. Form is customazed in PowerApps. So that is the reason that I can't see app in PowerApps apps so I can't share it with another users. 

Thank you for your help! 

9 REPLIES 9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LucieTlusta :

Could you tell me:

• What is your specific problem?
  • Can't you see customize from in SharePoint list?Or in Power Apps Studio?
  • What is your license?

If you customize the form for a SharePoint list, the form doesn't appear as an app in Power Apps Studio or Power Apps Mobile. You can open the form only from the list for which you created it.

1.JPG

I think this link will help you a lot :
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/customize-list-form

Best Regards,

Bof

@v-bofeng-msft 

I have made SharePoint form in PowerApps - but the form use Premium connectors like SQL Database. Now users and staff from company which want to use this SharePoint Form need license PowerApps per app.

I don't know how to assing license to the users - because as you said this app is not showing in PowerApps app but only in SharePoint from which is made. 

Do you have any idea how I could assing license PowerApps per app to users? Because sharing this app to users isn't available after opening it. 

Thanks a lot! 

Hi @LucieTlusta :

If you only need to allocate lincense, it is very simple:

1\Login Office 365

https://www.office.com/  

2\follow these steps:

1.JPG2.JPG

I think this link will help you a lot:

Assign licenses to users

Best Regards,

bof

Dear @v-bofeng-msft thank you for this article but license PowerApps per app is not possible to assign like normal license. PowerApps must be assign like this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/about-powerapps-perapp but there is not possible how to assigg to people when it is SharePoint Form. 

I already enclose two picture. In one you can see that license is purchased a on the second that I can't assign license in normal way. 

Products.jpgLicense.jpg

Thanks for your reply. 

Hi @LucieTlusta :

Please try to find it in this directory.

1.JPG

Best Regards,

Bof

@v-bofeng-msft I can't see this license here but this it ok becase license must be assign to users in another way. We have got clients with this license and I normally assign it due tu sharing app. But in this way I cann't do it. 

Hi @LucieTlusta :

Maybe it hasn't been updated yet, wait a while and then check it in azure and make sure you didn't buy the wrong account.

If you still can't find it, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best Regards,

Bof

Frequent Visitor

Hello, did you solve your issue? I have the same problem, thank you.

Regular Visitor

PowerApp "per app" licences are NOT user licences. They are capacity licences assigned to environements. Then, when sharing apps from this environements,  licences are automaticaly consummed.

You can assign these licences from the PowerPlatform admin center, in the capacity screen, you should see add-ons on the bottom left tile. Then clicking on "manage' will allow you to assign per app licences to specifi environments.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (63,753)