cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Problem with sharing Power Apps with guest users

Hi,

Is there a global problem with sharing power apps with guest users? This worked just fine until recent period. Now, nobody with different domain can't access to app we have created (licences and permissions are same as before). In last two weeks we have experienced more issues with Office 365 in general.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello Rados,

I checked from the backend while didn't find any bug issue related with sharing Power Apps with guest users.

Have you checked whether the Power Apps license is still valid to the guest users or share us more exception details like snapshot regarding 'different domain can't access to app we have created'.

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Johnnyg,

it's the same company, but different tenants. This worked just fine earlier. We didn't make any changes in Office365 licences. Users from another tenant recieve email notice "A Power Apps has been shared with you". When they try to reach that app, it returns error that app doesn't exist. 

Don't know if there was changes about sharing Power Apps with guest users using Office 365 Standard licences?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (84,207)