cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Question on: make.powerapps.com

Guys,

I want to start developping with solution and I have a couple of questions since I can't create entities in my production environment neither use some of them or to update them.

So I have 2 environments:

1. Production linked to our production Tenant

2. Test which I created my self to test solutions and start developing with

In the 1st environment, I can't create entities and any flow or process

in the 2nd I can but I don't see all entities as Project, Program etc..

I have a PowerApps licence P5 and I already use Canvas with full access to SharePoint, Excel etc.. I tried to use CDS as a DB same thing I can't see Project, Program etc..

Note: I'm trying to develop a PPM solution using make.powerApps.com with existing entities in CDS but I have to customize the entities and add some flows processes.

What kind of licence I should have and which role I need to be able to start application based on existing driven model with full access and assign roles to my users?

Thanks in advance for you help

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Are you sure these environments already have a CDS DB created?

For managing entities, you need to have a plan that includes Common Data Service rights, such as Per User, Per App or some D365 plans may work. You can download the licensing guide here to look at the plans: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (12,980)