cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Receiving 410 "DisabledCustomAPI" on a custom connector that is used on a regular basis

I have created and have been using a custom connector to an Azure based API. I have recently started receiving the response 410 (DisabledCustomAPI) with a response body {"code": "ApiDisabled", "message": "API has been disabled due to inactivity. Please update the Custom Connector to enable it again."}. I was hoping that the community or MS team can provide some guidance indicating what detailed condition will trigger this response

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Receiving 410 "DisabledCustomAPI" on a custom connector that is used on a regular basi

I'm seeing the same thing,  did you ever figure what causes this?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Receiving 410 "DisabledCustomAPI" on a custom connector that is used on a regular basi

I resolved this by deleting the connection that was setup and creating a new one.   I think the authentication was was using the wrong type

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,879)