cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

Remove CDS from a Power Platform Environment

Hi,

Is it possible to remove a CDS from a Power Platform Environment after it's been added? There is nothing in the environment that is currently using the CDS.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

To the best of my knowledge the only way to do that would be to open a support ticket.  Even then I don't know that its possible. The problem is that Power Apps uses the CDS, if it exists, for storing information about the Apps.  So deleting an existing CDS database would affect all the apps stored in that environment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

To the best of my knowledge the only way to do that would be to open a support ticket.  Even then I don't know that its possible. The problem is that Power Apps uses the CDS, if it exists, for storing information about the Apps.  So deleting an existing CDS database would affect all the apps stored in that environment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Ok sure, thanks for your reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (7,005)