cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egallis
Level 10

Remove-PowerApp Conflict problem

Hi,

I want to remove a PowerApp app (a SharePoint customized form which, by the way, I already removed from the list through List settings > Form settings) using the Remove-PowerApp cmdlet but I get the following result and the app is not removed:

Image 4.png

I also tried using the Remove-AdminPowerApp cmdlet but I get the same result.

What am I doing wrong here ? How can I remove my app ?

Thanks for your help,

Emmanuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Remove-PowerApp Conflict problem

Hi @egallis ,

Could you please share a bit more about the PowerApps cmdlet you used to remove the canvas app?

Do you want to remove a custom form app using PowerApps PowerShell cmdlets?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and the issue is confirmed on my side. When execute the following formula to remove SP custom form app:

Remove-PowerApp -AppName aa9bd551-bd34-4dc9-a5d9-6c6fb243795d

the error would show up:7.JPG

But when I remove a standalone canvas app using the above formula, the canvas app would be deleted successfully:8.JPG

I afraid that deleting/removing custom form app in SP list using PowerApps PowerShell cmdlet is not supported within PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please consider submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

I would also post this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @egallis ,

Could you please share a bit more about the PowerApps cmdlet you used to remove the canvas app?

Do you want to remove a custom form app using PowerApps PowerShell cmdlets?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and the issue is confirmed on my side. When execute the following formula to remove SP custom form app:

Remove-PowerApp -AppName aa9bd551-bd34-4dc9-a5d9-6c6fb243795d

the error would show up:7.JPG

But when I remove a standalone canvas app using the above formula, the canvas app would be deleted successfully:8.JPG

I afraid that deleting/removing custom form app in SP list using PowerApps PowerShell cmdlet is not supported within PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please consider submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

I would also post this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
DevinP
Level: Powered On

Removing a SharePoint Integrated form works now. In fact, it's the only method of removing a PowerApp from an environment if the list has already been deleted.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,190)