cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate II
Advocate II

Remove dynamics apps from environment

I have created a solution in one environment and want to import it into another environment. I was getting an error about a missing dependency to do with chatbots. There are no chatbots in my solution so I was a little confused. After a bit more digging, I found what I think is the problem.

In the admin centre, under Dynamics 365 apps, there's an app called "CCI Bots" that is installed for the exporting environment, but not for the importing environment. How do I go about removing this from the exporting environment to avoid these issues in future? I can't see a way to do this in the powerapps admin centre.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi Zuleikav;

The easy way to resolve this would be to remove the dependency from the solution you are exporting. Meaning the dependent component error that you get, take a note of that and go back to your exporting environment and remove the dependency. 

Secondly to avoid this in the future make sure you do not bring any components from the CCI Bots into your solution while customizing. If you do no need the CCI bots solution I would recommend deleting it.

Hi @mohsinkhalid 

Where do I find the dependencies to remove it? I tried clicking on the solution and then show dependencies, but it says there are none.

I don't believe there are any components from CCI bots, there's no solution for it in my list of solutions for the environment either. I'm not sure how I go about deleting it from the environment.

Thank you for your response.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (19,904)