this is more info than question; my IT department recently asked if I could share a report of PowerApps that have been shared with the entire organization as they would like to audit if any of those have incorrectly (due to lack of knowledge or lack of other options) been shared with everyone.
I have set up the below (using the Admin connectors), and this works really well.
Following the loop, I generate a HTML table with the Output and put that into an email.
The only issue I found is that the "Get App Role Assignments" action fails for PowerApps that have been created on SharePoint lists (as the custom form) - the first action after the loop is "Create HTML table" and I had to set the "Configure Run After" of this to Success/Failed, as the Loop failed due to this. Other than that this is working fine!
It was a bit of playing around for me to find the "Tenant" role assingment, so I thought I'd share the info here.