cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same app built on PowerApps works in one environment but not on the other(Development and Production). Data fails to load.

I developed an app using PowerApps for booking a desk at the office. It lets you select the date/time and shows the list of available desks based on region/floor from a SharePoint list and confirms the booking. This is working perfectly on the development/test environment but when I export and import the same app to the production the data fails to load on the PowerApps screen. I see that the desk reservations are happening when we book a desk and this is getting reflected on a SharePoint site as designed, but the same data doesn't load on the app.

Any help with this?

PS: My SharePoint site has a list for 'desks available' and 'desk reservations' (got from PowerApps). And PowerApps has a dashboard screen (shows latest 2 reservations - data not loading), a screen for upcoming reservations (data not loading) and a various screens to do the booking process. 

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Have you tried refreshing and reloading the Data sources themselves?  Are you seeing an error or just not data?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hello,

Yes I tried refreshing the data sources and also tried to remove and add them back.

There are no errors, the data just doesn't load.

Thanks

Nikhila

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Are permissions the same in the production environment as they are in the dev environment?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hello,

Yes the permissions are the same on both.

Thanks

Nikhila

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (30,085)