cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

Sharing App With hundreds of people

I have several, unique PowerApps and I need to share them with between 100 and 500 people. Each app is a different list of people.

When I drop, for example, 100 Email addresses into the box where you enter names or Emails of the people you want to share the app with nothing happens.

If I want to share a SharePoint Team Site with 100 people I just paste in 100 Email addresses the system automatically processes and authenticates them.

What is the exact proceedure I should use to share a PowerApp with 300 people in my organization that doesn't involve me typing in one name-at-a-time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm a "citizen developer" with no access to creating groups in the active directory.

What are the other options?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Power Apps
Power Apps

You can use an Active Directory Group (AAD Group) rather than doing one at a time

I'm a "citizen developer" with no access to creating groups in the active directory.

What are the other options?

View solution in original post

I've accepted my own post as a solution because I read in another post that this is being addressed.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (7,569)