cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maxwell123
Helper II
Helper II

System Apps Display to every user, is there a way to hide these?

Hello, I am building out a variety of apps that are to be shared with users in a company. The goal is to have only apps that have been shared with a specific user to show up when they load powerapps on their phone. Below I have put an image that shows my issue. 

PAForumsHelp.png

(Ive blurred names out for security reasons)

All of the Blue apps that have a owner of "System" are the issue. Is there a way in the powerapps admin center that I can hide these from all users?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ben-thompson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can restrict apps to only be used by users with specified security roles - instructions can be found at

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customerengagement/on-premises/customize/manage-access-...

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ben-thompson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can restrict apps to only be used by users with specified security roles - instructions can be found at

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customerengagement/on-premises/customize/manage-access-...

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Users online (94,499)