JaneGBG
Level: Power Up

Th App Photos does not work

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
JaneGBG
Level: Power Up

Re: Th App Photos does not work

The app "Photos" does not work and as soon I try to open a photo a message is returned telling that there is a registry error (-80530975). In another forum I am adviced to use Powershell to correct it. I am new to PoweShell. First time I used the command, it did not work because I had a picture open in aother app so I closed the app and tried again but visiually nothing happens. The command I am advice to use is Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}. I pess enter and waits. It says Initialized but then nothng happens. Is it correct and how long time am I supposed to wait. Have I done something wrong. Can I cancel the operatio  by just closing th powershell window. I have now been waiting for over 30 minutes. I would very much appreciate sombody's help Thanks in advance. /JanePowerShell_temp.PNG

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Th App Photos does not work

Hi Jane, 

Can you please share more details on what you are trying to do? Where is this "Photos" app? Is it a powerapp? Can yuo please post a screenshot of that, we might be able to help you better that way. 

Thanks, 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Users Online
Currently online: 320 members 5,654 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: