cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JasonWaugh
Frequent Visitor

There's a problem with powerapps studio right. try again Later.

I am relatively new to Microsoft's Power platform and and I am running into issues using different devices to edit my canvas applications. 

As a current student, I have access to my universities development environment with the "Microsoft Power Apps Plan 2 Trial".

I have successfully created, edited and tested a canvas application on numerous occasions on the university campus networked Computers, but when attempting to play, edit or create any canvas application on my pc at home I get the error message above - to note, this happens almost instantaneously which leads me to believe it has something to do with the authentication process, also I AM able to edit and create model driven applications - just not canvas apps ?

The community forums suggest it may be a caching problem, or cookie data being withheld from the browser application. i have completely refreshed my browser (Edge, Chrome and Firefox), uninstalled and reinstalled the latest versions and still end up with the above error.

I have also attempted using other accounts registered to the university environment and the same error occurs, hence this is related to my pc environment.

My question is whether the license packages are able to be locked down to a network environment or whether there are other authentication processes i am unaware of that could be causing my issue.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
JasonWaugh
Frequent Visitor

Upon checking the console outputs, this shows;

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://microsoft.com/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`.

I have the latest version of chrome and am unsure of how to change cookie handling within chrome.

JasonWaugh
Frequent Visitor

upon further investigation, googles new samesite cookie authentication does not seem to be the direct issue.

It seems to be that the Devtools is unable to load any of the sourcemaps related to the power apps environment.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Users online (78,274)