cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thaJoe_
Frequent Visitor

Transport Connectors and Connections automatically (CI/CD)

Hi guys, 

I added my PowerApp (using a custom connector) to a solution and transport it automatically to our different stages (TEST, INTEGRATION, PRODUCTION ... ) which are environments within our tenant.

The custom connector targets different endpoints per stage. 

So far so good...

I´m looking now for a way, to transport the connector automatically as well (Including it to the solution is not an option as we need to share the connection afterwards with the usergroup, which is not possible that way). 

My expectation is, that the target stage has a fully configured connector that points to the correct endpoints (using correct creadentials as well) and the reference to the connector within the app does not need to be adapted after the deployment ... 

It would be grat if you can post any ideas? Couldn´t find an API that offers methods like "ImportConnector" or "CreateConnection" or sthg like this ... 

Thanks in advance. 

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jlindstrom
Super User
Super User

today you can move custom connectors in solutions but you cannot more the connections. Per what they have announced at Build, the connections will be handled via environment variables in the near future but for now you will need to manually set up the connection once you move your custom connector.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jlindstrom
Super User
Super User

today you can move custom connectors in solutions but you cannot more the connections. Per what they have announced at Build, the connections will be handled via environment variables in the near future but for now you will need to manually set up the connection once you move your custom connector.

View solution in original post

EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @thaJoe_, not yet possible... You can vote for the capability request here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Importing-Managed-Solutions-with-Connections/id...  Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (29,300)