cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adrianchoo

Unable to assign power apps and power automate capacity add-on license

I have purchased and assigned a Power Automate per user license. I am in need of capacity add-ons and have purchased a Power Apps and Power Automate capacity add-on.

However, I am unable to assign the capacity add on as per this guide - Capacity add-ons for Power Apps and Power Automate - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

The manage add-ons section shows 0 remaining for passes, flows, views, logins, credits.

Have attached the following - my licensing details; and the Add-Ons section.

Appreciate all the advice I can get.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi Jeffrey - Microsoft Support responded. It seems that the license although advertised - is not ready yet. They have thus increased the number of API requests for a per user license to 40,000 per 24 hours.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @adrianchoo ,

Are you able to allocate the add-ons now? If the issue persists, please consider raise a ticket on the support page:

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support?geo=Apac

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

hi Jeffrey - Microsoft Support responded. It seems that the license although advertised - is not ready yet. They have thus increased the number of API requests for a per user license to 40,000 per 24 hours.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,195)