cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miriam_duran
Frequent Visitor

Version issues when editing our Apps

Hi all,

We aren't able to edit our applications because they have been created with a newer version that the rest of users/environments don't have. I work with a colleague in few PowerApps applications that are deployed in different environments.

My colleague saved the project in our development environment and the version 3.20104.33 has been applied.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 13.30.31.png

However, in my account for that same environment I don't have that version, but an older one (3.20103.28), so I can't edit it. And this same older version is on our other environments, so we can't do deployments either.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 13.24.26.png

My colleague has tried to downgrade to a lower version that matches the one I have, but he can't do it. Its "Change authoring version" dropdown is disabled and he can't modify it.

Captura.PNG

How can we downgrade it? Did somebody have the same issue? (note: we work with solutions)

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
miriam_duran
Frequent Visitor

Hi again!

It seems that we were caught in the middle of the version update. After the weekend, all of our environments and accounts are now in the new version and apps are editable again. 

It would be nice to get some sort of warning or hint when an update is ongoing in PowerApps for a certain date (at least which regions are being affected and the topic of the update)

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue with deploying to our client.

It would be great if there was an option to manually update to the newest version so that everyone in the organisation/project can do so at the same time.

miriam_duran
Frequent Visitor

Hi again!

It seems that we were caught in the middle of the version update. After the weekend, all of our environments and accounts are now in the new version and apps are editable again. 

It would be nice to get some sort of warning or hint when an update is ongoing in PowerApps for a certain date (at least which regions are being affected and the topic of the update)

Regards.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,225)