cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

View of User to App Relationships?

Hi, was wondering if there is visibility in the Admin Center or elsewhere that shows the following data in some type of tabular format:

• a user
  • the app shared with them
  • access level
  • license

Something to this effect. Not the "Share" tab for an app... Not looking for some Dynamics365 report...

I'm looking for a list of users on the Power Platform and what apps are shared with them in a list.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @jared_simmons 

Unfortunately, the Power Platform doesn't offer exactly the information that you want, you can check on the Analytics part: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/analytics/flow where you can get some information but at this time, we don't have the specif report you are asking for.

Best Regards,

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution
Advocate I
Advocate I

This would be a good feature to have.  With the number of apps growing, its easier to see what apps a user has instead of looking into each app to see if it has been shared to the user.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (42,270)