Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
altanzaya
Helper I
Helper I

choosing country/region to get started

Dear Power Apps Administering,

I am a tenant from Mongolia, when we try to use Power Apps we have to choose  country/region to get started, but we can not find Mongolia. Please add Mongolia in choice field.

Best Regards,

B.Altanzaya

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@altanzaya,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to choose the Mongolia when you have to choose country/region to get started with PowerApps?

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario, do you mean the situation as below?

countrynamemissing.JPG

I have a test and the situation is confirmed on my side, the answer is no, there is not a Mongolia option you could choose for your country/region.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

This message is for the Subscription, only the countries in the dropdown could receive the subscription email from the Microsoft. 

More details about the Subscription, you could check the following doc for reference:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/legal/subscription-agreement/?country=cn&language=en

In a word, there is no way to achieve this directly in PowerApps, you can open a ticket to our support team.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Hope it could help.

Best Regards,

Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (45,893)