cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

delete solutions

Hi all,

I accidentally created a internal database (or so I think) and I need to go back to the initial state of my environment. now I have a lot of tables and in the solutions section I have "Default Solution" and "Common Data Services Default Solution".

I would like to delete everything and return to the initial state.

it's possible

Thanks to all 

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @AArtoni ,,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? Would you like to delete Default Solution and CDS Default Solution together with the CDS database from the environment? From which environment would you like to delete the database and solutions, default environment or a custom environment?

If you would like to delete the database and solutions from default environment, I’m afraid there is no way to achieve that need. But if you would like to delete the database from a custom environment, you could work around it with create a new environment without database, create a solution to move anything( apps, flows, and so on) to the new environment then delete the previous.

1\ Create solution with Apps and app resources.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/data-platform/solutions-overview

v-jefferni_0-1611553599766.png

2\ Publish, export the solution

v-jefferni_1-1611553599770.png

v-jefferni_2-1611553599772.png

3\ Import to new environment

v-jefferni_3-1611553599773.png

You could move the app and app resources with packaging as well:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/fr-fr/blog/powerapps-packaging/

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

hi @v-jefferni ,

thanks for reply.

in my scenario i have only default enviroment and a lot of data created when i choose to create db (my mistake).

AArtoni_0-1611581351935.png

If is not possible to delete all data ( tables, solutions etcc etcc) i 'll try to create a custom enviroment. 

I think it is absurd that there is no way to return to the initial state. why doesn't microsoft allow me to delete everything?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (9,032)