cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

logs are not showing in "Audit log search"

Hi,

Its been more than 24 hours that I have enabled the "Audit log search" to get log information of "User and admin activity in Microsoft Power Apps". 

Regarding user activity, I have created a new canvas application, cloned the application, and done some of the modifications in it. I want to get log information on all these activities which I have done in application but it does not give any log yet. 

What type of log activities are logged in "Audit log search" for "User and admin activity in Microsoft Power Apps"?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: logs are not showing in "Audit log search"

@bhavin  see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/logging-powerapps

It details what actions are logged:

WHAT EVENTS ARE AUDITED Event Description

Created appWhen the app gets created for the first time by a maker
Launched appWhen the app gets launched
Marked app as FeaturedEvery time the app is marked as Featured
Restored app versionThe version of the app when restored
Edited appAny updates made to the app by the maker
Published appWhen the app is published and is now made available to others in the environment
Edited app permissionEvery time a user's permissions to the app is changed
Deleted appWhen the app is deleted
Marked app as HeroEvery time the app is marked as Hero
Deleted app permissionEvery time a user's permissions to the app is removed

I would also recommend that you install the center of excellence starter kit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/guidance/coe/starter-kit. This gives you even more detail and control over who is doing what, for example it creates a CDs entity for apps and any app created is logged in there so you can be alerted from what people are doing in your environment.s

If this answers your question, please mark it a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (5,115)