cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KillerBob71

"MS Power Apps" app on iOS 15 Beta 3...

Since updating to iOS 15 Beta 3 (19A5297e) on my iPhone and on my iPad as well, the Microsoft "Power Apps" application (ver. 3.21071.22 and 3.21072.23) will no longer start up. I tried deleting the app off my iOS devices and reinstalling, but still it will not work. MS Power Apps worked fine in Beta 2, i.e. ver. 19A5281j.

I just want to confirm this is a general issue and not a "me" issue?

38 REPLIES 38
jcrAggie
Advocate II
Advocate II

For anyone interested, I have tried the latest Power Apps release  (v 3.21084.20) with iOS 15 public beta 8 without any status change. Still stuck in the Log In loop. Tried existing install and fresh reinstall of the Power Apps app.

Cmac474
Advocate I
Advocate I

Just updated to iOS 15b8 - nothing yet 🙂

Cmac474
Advocate I
Advocate I

it works with the latest PowerApps update!!!

cwebb365
Super User
Super User

You were on that quick lol, I just checked updates last night. Working for me as well. 

Thank you! I just checked last night too. Works for me too. 

Happy to see this working again.  Seems to be one of the first thing to go sideways when using dev previews. 

Advocate I
Advocate I

I regret to inform that adding form attachments seem to be broken in iOS 15.1.

Once taking a photo, the user reloads the application, losing the previous data. Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

I haven’t had the chance to test, but they just updated it today - perhaps it may have fixed it. 

Advocate I
Advocate I

Yes, this has been resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,616)