cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KillerBob71

"MS Power Apps" app on iOS 15 Beta 3...

Since updating to iOS 15 Beta 3 (19A5297e) on my iPhone and on my iPad as well, the Microsoft "Power Apps" application (ver. 3.21071.22 and 3.21072.23) will no longer start up. I tried deleting the app off my iOS devices and reinstalling, but still it will not work. MS Power Apps worked fine in Beta 2, i.e. ver. 19A5281j.

I just want to confirm this is a general issue and not a "me" issue?

37 REPLIES 37

More info: I launch the PowerApps app... I tap on "Sign in" button.... it immediately takes me to the Microsoft Authenticator app. I tap on my work account (Microsoft 365 Business) and it immediately takes me back to the PowerApps app, where the "Sign in" button is. Wash, rinse, repeat.

jcrAggie
Advocate II
Advocate II

Came across this today...
Troubleshooting startup issues for Power Apps - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

In the "Instructions for Power Apps app on iOS" section it says to go to "Settings > Power Apps > Allow Cross-Website Tracking. 

On my device it will not allow me to turn it on/enable. 

Go into the Safari settings and turn off “prevent cross site…” and then you can change it in PowerApps 

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

What is it that people don't understand about the term "Beta"?  Its a Beta version of the OS.  That means there is no guarantee that any application will work.  Power Apps either starts or it doesn't.  If it doesn't the only thing you can do is downgrade the OS to a supported version or wait until the OS is no longer Beta and MS ships an updated version of Power Apps to work with the new version of IOS.

Yes, it is a general issue and not just you.  I haven't seen a post from anyone suggesting that its working on their BETA copy of IOS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

I understand it's beta. I installed it. I run betas so I can test my favorite and most used apps and try and help debug and anticipate for upcoming versions. I try and share my findings.

What is it you don't understand about that?

Cmac474
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm pretty sure everyone understands what Beta means - and documenting what works/doesn't work is the whole point. That's what people here seem to be doing, documenting that something doesn't work.

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

I understand.  But because its a Public Beta there really isn't anything you can do about it.  And nobody can fix that.  Its clear it doesn't run but all the posts here seem to suggest it should.  It doesn't and I doubt it will until after IOS 15 ships.

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Not sure it takes 17 responses of "It doesn't work for me either" to document that it doesn't work on the Beta.

cwebb365
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Response 18, it totally helps. And as releases come out it informs others the experience. No one said you had to even click and respond with get off your lawn either.  

There have been 14 updates to PowerApps since the beta was released and 7 beta releases - I would say there are a proportionate number of responses. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,736)