cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Serch
Regular Visitor

statistical data

Hello, I have 2 problems: 1.- how can I capture a large number of statistical records 2.- Based on the previous point in more than two users at the same time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Serch ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to display these statistical records within a canvas app from a Excel sheet?

If you want to display these statistical records within a canvas app from a Excel sheet, firstly, you need to format these data in your Excel sheet as a Table. And then you could generate a canvas app based on your Excel Table. The generated app would contains three screens -- BrowseGallery screen, Detail Screen and Edit Screen.

Within the BrowseGallery screen, you could display all available records from your Excel table. Within the Gallery, you could consider add several Labels to display column value from your Excel using the following formula (set the Text property of the Label to following😞

ThisItem.'abr-20'

For your second question, do you want multiple users to be able to access the large number of statistical records simultaneously? Regarding the needs that you mentioned, I think Power Apps canvas app could achieve your needs. You could share your canvas app to other users in your org with proper permission, then these end users could also access your shared canvas app.

Note: I assume that these end users have already own proper license to access Power Apps.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Serch ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to display these statistical records within a canvas app from a Excel sheet?

If you want to display these statistical records within a canvas app from a Excel sheet, firstly, you need to format these data in your Excel sheet as a Table. And then you could generate a canvas app based on your Excel Table. The generated app would contains three screens -- BrowseGallery screen, Detail Screen and Edit Screen.

Within the BrowseGallery screen, you could display all available records from your Excel table. Within the Gallery, you could consider add several Labels to display column value from your Excel using the following formula (set the Text property of the Label to following😞

ThisItem.'abr-20'

For your second question, do you want multiple users to be able to access the large number of statistical records simultaneously? Regarding the needs that you mentioned, I think Power Apps canvas app could achieve your needs. You could share your canvas app to other users in your org with proper permission, then these end users could also access your shared canvas app.

Note: I assume that these end users have already own proper license to access Power Apps.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,486)