KAILASH_ORDU_1-1640200692199.png

It will be a great help if anyone help me out in this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @KAILASH_ORDU 

Thanks for providing the formula.  The problem in your formula is in the red text below.  You are trying to convert a Date to an Int.  That is not going to work.

if(empty(items('Apply_to_each')?['IN TIME']),null,addDays('1899-12-30',int(items('Apply_to_each')?['IN TIME']),'MM/dd/yyyy'))

It is not clear what you are trying to do.  If you can explain what you are trying to achieve with this formula we will be able to give you guidance on how to better construct it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HSheild
Super User
Super User

@KAILASH_ORDU 

The error is saying that in the Compose_2 action you are trying to use the int() expression with a parameter that cannot be converted to an integer.  Are you able to share the expression you are using within the Compose_2 action?

DeviKrishna
Super User
Super User

Hi @KAILASH_ORDU ,

Sure we can help. Please share your flow section compose_2 which is throwing the error. Also what is the data type of the parameter you are passing to the int in this step.

If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

My Blog: Dynamics 365 Key Topics – https://d365topicsbydk.com/

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxSIryP2ah2VpEFr-Z72t1A

Regards
Devi

Regards

Devi

This is the formula am using in my compose2 

if(empty(items('Apply_to_each')?['IN TIME']),null,addDays('1899-12-30',int(items('Apply_to_each')?['IN TIME']),'MM/dd/yyyy'))

KAILASH_ORDU_0-1640232153284.png

This is the formula am using in my compose2 

KAILASH_ORDU_0-1640232153284.png

And normal short date format am using

KAILASH_ORDU_1-1640232328116.png

HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @KAILASH_ORDU 

Thanks for providing the formula.  The problem in your formula is in the red text below.  You are trying to convert a Date to an Int.  That is not going to work.

It is not clear what you are trying to do.  If you can explain what you are trying to achieve with this formula we will be able to give you guidance on how to better construct it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,834)