cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

where is the powerapps admin center gone?

Have I gone mad? we use to have the admin.powerapps.com now that url redirects to admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com

Which doesn't seem to have the same security part that allows me to define who should be the admin or makers for a specific environment... I have Microsoft Power Apps Plan 2 (Qualified Offer)

anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: where is the powerapps admin center gone?

Hello xyd,

Features from the Power Apps Admin center have moved to the Power Platform admin center. Power Apps administrators can use the Power Platform admin center to manage environments and settings for Power Apps

Johnnyg_0-1601191579992.png

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/security-roles-privileges

sr.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello xyd,

Features from the Power Apps Admin center have moved to the Power Platform admin center. Power Apps administrators can use the Power Platform admin center to manage environments and settings for Power Apps

Johnnyg_0-1601191579992.png

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/security-roles-privileges

sr.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks @Johnnyg for the confirmations this.

I thought that might be the case. That's good, as now we can find most things in one admin center for power apps / power platform.

The security roles screenshot you have included is for Environments with CDS database created.

For anyone who is also looking for setting user permissions for Environments without CDS database, see screenshot below

xyd_0-1601398238830.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,597)