I am facing a problem with ComboBox. I have an app that I use with multiple datasources. I save the app with another name and, afterwards, change the data source. I find that, when I do this, the DisplayFields and SearchFields that I had previously identified are lost and gone back to default. Bellow some pictures:
These are the values that I modified.
These are the values that I have when I change the data source.
It would be perfect if the ComboBox configuration function would check to see if the new data source possibly contains similar fields that could be preserved and not just modifying them to attempt to detect the best configuration properties.