Since there is NO WAY for an organization to control which environment new app makers are dropped into, please provide a PowerShell Cmdlet to allow admins to move apps to a given env.
- New app maker is dropped into Default env.
- They create an app that connects to On-Prem data (no no)
- Admin runs PowerShell Cmdlet to move the app to the "Dev" environment where no On-Prem access is available
BONUS!: - Create a PowerShell Cmdlet that allows admins to dictate which connectors are available to a given env!!!
Example (con't from above):
- Via a Cmdlet, the Dev Env only has "turned on" Sharepoint, Office365, etc. connectors for the Dev env.
- Now users can actually play without disrupting our entire governance model!!