cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5by5T
Frequent Visitor

ALM Portal and Model-driven app

Hello, 

I'm looking on some advice for how to handle ALM with regards to a larger project we've been working on. 

I have currently have a sandbox environment where we have built a model-driven app for the client. The 2 administrators using this model-driven app have user accounts in our organization, so we don't need to export this solution to another tenant/organization or anything.  We also have a portal in the same environment (sandbox as well). As we are preparing to launch, I am wondering how is best to manage development after we launch. Since everything is working pretty solidly in this environment I'd hate to move anything. I am wondering if I change the environment to Production and the portal to production, how will that affect development? Would I need to create another environment for us to continue working on it in sandbox while the client uses it in production? I want to make sure we can still easily continue development and test both the portal and the model-driven app while they are being used. 
I've been looked at the Microsoft documentation on a lot of these things, but am still struggling to understand and find the best option for this scenario. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel News & Announcements 768460.png

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Carousel Community Blog 768x460.png

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Need Assistance in the Community.PNG

Community Support

Learn more about how to interact in the community and more.

Users online (3,211)