cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5by5T
Frequent Visitor

ALM Portal and Model-driven app

Hello, 

I'm looking on some advice for how to handle ALM with regards to a larger project we've been working on. 

I have currently have a sandbox environment where we have built a model-driven app for the client. The 2 administrators using this model-driven app have user accounts in our organization, so we don't need to export this solution to another tenant/organization or anything.  We also have a portal in the same environment (sandbox as well). As we are preparing to launch, I am wondering how is best to manage development after we launch. Since everything is working pretty solidly in this environment I'd hate to move anything. I am wondering if I change the environment to Production and the portal to production, how will that affect development? Would I need to create another environment for us to continue working on it in sandbox while the client uses it in production? I want to make sure we can still easily continue development and test both the portal and the model-driven app while they are being used. 
I've been looked at the Microsoft documentation on a lot of these things, but am still struggling to understand and find the best option for this scenario. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,669)